Wednesday, October 17, 2007

frak me

Ok real quick here is the run down:

Woke up: felt like crap... Pounding headache...frak me

So of course I was late...frak me

Then I get to my car and there is something wrong w/ the tire pressure in the front left tire...frak me

So I figure I’m already late might as well be really late and go to the dealer to check it out...

As I am waiting to pull out some city vehicle decides to block the right lane on hill hanging out into traffic blocking the right lane on 3rd...frak me

I pull out and this a$$wipe won’t let me in so I had to circle all the way around (I had to go left on hill) to get back to the freeway...frak me

Nothing wrong w/ my tire (small yay) so they reset the system.

Get to work and this stupid project I got sucked into has changes to it...frak me

I get an email form my marketing person that we are going to have to look at changing one of the packages... My favorite one...frak me

So at this point I just wanted to email back a big ‘ol FrakU GTH YMFAW IHYFG IHUDUFF... (I can explain those later if you can’t decipher)

So I am taking a comp day tomorrow and we were all given Friday off... I can’t wait to not be here.

For the first time I hated my job today.

And I hate being in abed mood but I just feel so fed up GAHHAHAHAHAHAAH.

go go really pissed banana

1 comment:

kq said...

Late reply, but I hope you're feeling better now, and not so frakked up. I miss the days at work where I'd sit back and say "I cannot believe they pay me to do this, it's so much fun!" Yeah...I really miss those days.