Thursday, May 04, 2006

head over heels for reals

the banana has found himself a mcdreamy!



i can't begin to describe how much fun we have together, finally a guy who isn't afraid to say "i like you" and wants to see what will develop between us. it's so refreshing... and he's absolutely adorable to boot! (as you can see above) he's funny and sweet and genuine and complimentary and everything i could hope for. i keep pinching myself to make sure it's real.

i want to write more... but gotta head to the gym, i'll update more laters... it's how i keep you coming back for more!

-go go super happy banana

3 comments:

kq said...

I'm so happy for you, G! And jealous. :) I read his latest blog on myspace. He sounds really happy too. Happiness all around!

So when do we get to meet him?

Follow the Frog said...

G! I'm so happy for you. When do we get to meet him? How did you meet?

Y. said...

Yay, all the more reason we need to organize another blogger bash! I want to meet him too!

And I completely agree that it's nice when someone's not afraid to say "I like you." =)