Saturday, May 28, 2005

go banana v. gogobanana

so friday i went into work at 10:30... just a couple hours from when i'm supposed to be at work. meh.

luckily i work in a place where i can go in late like that every now and then. plus, friday is a half day and we leave at one, though i was there till 8 because i had to get some stuff done. i didn't mind it though, i can get twice as much done w/o people there to bug me and ask for things.

so unfortunately for you nothing really exciting happened for me to share, but i have thought of another topic to discuss:

so i'm sure all the 1 of 2's of people who read this are dying to know why the blog it titled go banana, but you have to go to gogobanana.blogspot.com? well, gobanana.blogspot is taken. i pondered over what to do because of that. i was even going to change the name, but couldn't think of something i liked more. and although gogobanana bugs me what irks me even more is the fact that the person who has gobanana hasn't posted on since 2002, 2002! wtf? at some point shouldn't it be put back into the pool? i'm sure i could have written to blogspot and asked about this, but that requires effort and i'd have to wait for a reply and would not have been able to share the amazing and riveting stories with y'all. so now you can rest easier knowing the truth behind gobanana v gogobanana.

and now it is time for me to head back to work to try and get ahead of the game... yes, feel sorry for me. but i love what i do, even though the hatred for my boss burns w/ the power of a thousand suns.

go
banana
go

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you know there's also a gogobananas.blogspot.com? I went to that one first and there's all these little known facts about bananas. And songs. I was about to say, woah G, you've got TOO much time on your hands!

vitamin g said...

i'm sad, but not that sad :)

Y. said...

I'm so glad you started a blog too (domain name confusion aside)! Welcome to the blogosphere. =)

vitamin g said...

thanks y! i din't think i would like it as much as i do. i really look forward to making entries now. it also makes me pay more attention to the people around me so that i can make fun of them here!