Wednesday, May 25, 2005

ummm....pressure

so um, this is my first post and i seem to feel a great deal of pressure for it to be not only insightful (laughs at self) but entertaining as well. i suppose i could start with how i came to this blog's name: go banana.

in part, it is due to the gwen stefani song, you know the one: "the uh-oh (yes, uh-oh, as heard on the radio) is bananas, b-a-n-a-n-a-s (you have no idea how long it took me to get that right... it's sad really) which got banana in to my head, though banana is in my head a lot... that sounds wrong, hmm, however i am leaving it even though it does indeed sound very wrong, yes banana in my head, a lot. i like it. (again wrong). but a large part is also owed to ralph wiggum on the simpson's... and his encouraging words as the fruits race on the bus (which causes them to be stranded on an island which leads to another great line: "i'm so hungry i could eat at arby's") "go banana" as the banana just sits there, but you can tell he's hoping it'll win.

of course, there wouldn't be a blog w/o ml's blog follow the frog (link on the right), which i have ka to thank for introducing me to it!

and that is the long and drawn out story i suppose, if someone reads this, please don't judge me solely on this one post, though i would probably judge you on yours.

so go banana, go.

No comments: