Saturday, March 18, 2006

i'm such a great guy, but...

ahh, it's the line i'm doomed to hear after every date i go on apparently.

so it's "just friends" for me and the guy from friday, whatever, like i'll ever hear from him again. oh well, such is life. vita twin sven and i are celebrating st. patty's tonight so i'll be getting my drink on and all my worries will just disappear, haha!

i do want to wish the best of luck to y in her marathon tomorrow, pump those crazy legs!

go go buzzed banana.

2 comments:

Y. said...

Thanks G! I just read this today. You're off my shit list. =)

I'm sorry to hear about the boy. It takes time and you haven't been single for that long!

vitamin g said...

i know it does, but the process isn't as glamorous as tv has made it out to be. haha.

and i'm glad i'm off the shit list, yay!