Sunday, March 12, 2006

i'm throwing myself a pitty party and you're invited



i'll start this post off w/ a pic i took of the rain on my sunroof, i just thought it looked so pretty.


and now let's ponder the question, why are boys stupid? there is no answer they just are.

i don't get it, i have sent emails to like 10 guys earlier this week on match/yahoo and not a single thing. wtf? no, serioulsy, WTF! i don't know if it's my profile text, something there that turns guys away? i thought it was fun and straight forward or is it just me, once they see my pic they're like hell no. i feel like all this weight i lost, all this working out is getting me nothing. i guess i just thought that once i was thin meeting guys would be easier, apparently i'm still not thin/cut enough to make it in the gay world.

i also wish i didn't have to rely on online dating so much, but it's not like i really want to hang out in weho every weekend and even when i do want to go i don't want to go by myself. thankfully vita twin, sven and jr will usually come. but still, i don't meet anyone. and every guy hits on or talks to sven, it's not fair, i can't compete w/ him. i hate feeling unattractive, working out, losing weight was supposed to make me feel better, not worse. so i've been cranky lately and i hate it and i don't know what to do to get outta the slump. if only i were straight, i can get girls to like, but that's probably only because i'm gay. ah lfe is a vicious and cruel joke.

and someone please tell me why i can't get stupid pdp out of my head, get out, GET OUT!

go go oh who cares.

2 comments:

Follow the Frog said...

keep on trucking banana.

Y. said...

G - We've all gone through that, straight or gay. The Frog got me a great shirt that says "Boys Are Stupid, Let's Throw Rocks at Them." It always makes me feel better to wear it when I'm going through a "I hate guys phase." =)