Thursday, March 23, 2006

push the button

i talked w/ my co-worker jp this morn and she was looking for something to do while her friend is in town so i'm totally going. i'm going to "push the button" for life, if you will (push the button is a sugababes song for those who don't know) ml also made an excellent point, i do need to say YES to life. i have nothing to lose by going. so what if he didn't invite me for the reasons i want, i could meet someone tonight! or not, but it doesn't matter, i know i'll have fun w/jp and her friend either way.

ml i totally feel like i'm in that episode of friends where rachel lets monica make all of her decisions, haha. so what should i wear tonight :). thanks for your help, it is greatly appreciated.

go go get your groove on banana!

3 comments:

Follow the Frog said...

I'm SO glad I helped and I'm thrilled your going.

I think you should (and will) Wear something fabulous. ;)

Y. said...

I firmly advocate letting ML make ALL of our life choices. =) Hope it went well!!!

kq said...

Good for you for saying "YES" to your life! Now you can be my motivator.