Tuesday, August 09, 2005

ding dong the bitch is gone

i almost forgot, my horrible, horrible devil of a boss was let go/fired, whatever today, hooray! i could've danced, ok so i danced a little. it was walked out of the building before lunch, it was wonderful. i wish i could have seen it and filmed it to watch it over and over again. i haven't felt this jazzed about work in a long time. i feel like my creative juices can finally flow freely again. and since i like to leave on notes that can also act as sexual references...

go go banana (with a happy dance!)

5 comments:

Y. said...

OMG, that FANTASTIC news! Is this the VP that wanted to redecorate??

vitamin g said...

oh now, she's still there and she is actually really great i like her quite a bit, this is a very hairy, annoying and "riduculously" difficult man.

and i love how my blog has turned into spam central... for those of you in louisiana, do you need vehicle insurance?

what the hell. anyone else get these?

Y. said...

Oh, sweet. KISS is gone?

Weird insurance post. I don't get those. It'd better not be catchy!

vitamin g said...

look at me i have a internet transmitted disease! and itd if you will. :) yes kiss is finally gone! woo hoo!

kq said...

Yeah, the new VP is actually growing on me too, I think. But I don't want to speak too soon. I really need to set up a meeting and get some face time with her. What the heck is a code insurance louisiana vehicle?

Thank goodness KISS is gone! He was ridiculously irritating!