Monday, August 01, 2005

crap it all to hell #2 poo happens

ok, yes, i'm a horrible blogger, but my days have been boring and i often have no idea what to post about. so please accept my sincerest apology. of course all boring days must come to an end!

so kq and i's friend and former co-worker, sw, had her going away last thursday (i know i should have posted this long ago, but what are you gonna do?) and on our way to her party (leaving work) i apparently stepped in feces... and so the fun begins. as we are parking the car (i'm driving) i am like "what the hell is that smell? it smells like someone threw up buttery popcorn." kq couldn't smell it, but said she did because she didn't want me to think it was her, which i had already assumed:P so i just chalked it up to beautiful es (which can sometimes smell because of the rainbow factory).

so we go into the party and stay for a bit, meet sw's 'rents her were so cute! and then head out. as we get back to the car i open the door and i see something on the floormat... aww crap, literally. oh, and i did forget to mention that i'm driving my brother's car since mine was in getting new brakes... yeah merry x-mas vitatwin! at thie point kq can smell it and just makes the "poo face" you know the face you make when you smell poo. so anywho, i look at the bottom of my show and there it is doggie diarrhea all over the bottom of my beautiful ralph lauren tennis shoes. and of course, at this point i also realize i had trackes it all through the bar where sw had her party... sorry about that! luckily, i had some plastic bags and an extra pair of shoes since i had spent wednesday night at my parents since i had a dentist appointment (still no cavities, ever!, jealous?) so i had my shoes from the day before! i used the plastic bags to wrap upmy poor shoe as well as the floormat. i drop kq off and i'm in a horrible mood, all i wanted was to go home and sleep, and now i had to clean up shit. so, i picked up gloves from the store and when i got home attempted to save my shoes. unfortunately the shoes grooves where too deep and feces was squished all the way up in their... i did everything i could, there was no hope. funeral services were short, the right shoe is still greiving, donations are welcome to help find a replacement :) of course what didn't help was the fact that i was gagging the entire time and i just said 'ef it knowing it was unsaveable, i figured it gives me a reason to buy another pair of shoes. so i moved onto the floormat which faired far better than my shoes.

however, that evening jr made me feel so much better by telling me the story of how she passed out at the wedding she attended over the weekend, where she was a bridesmaid, oh, how i would ahve paid to see that, lcukily there are pictures (not of her passed out, but w/ lopsided hair after the fall) good times!

go see sky high, it's so fun! kq and i want to see it again so if anyone wants to come along!

also, i know i said i couldn't go to ml's b-day bash, i may just have to re-invite myself as ka said the real party won't start until later in the evening as the wedding i have is at 5:30, so i will do my best to come, especially since i let everyone down and didn't show up at the party in mb this past weekend, sorry! all of the sudden i realised i have a very busy weekend!

oh another weird thing, as i was driving home last week this family in a mini van was string at me. now i know you don't see perfection everyday, but take a picture. so they wave at me, i wave back completely confused and baffled as towhat is going on, well hopefully i made their day. maybe they thought i was a celebrity? speaking of celebs, i saw florence henderson (aka mrs. brady) at my local cpk! and speaking of cpk (aow look at me stringing things together so well) kq and i had lunch there today and were waited on by a dreamer waiter who we'll call h, he was dreamy mcdreamerson. he had the most beautiful brown eyes, and when he looked into my eyes i wanted to melt, kq will vouch for me and also let you know how tongue tied i got whenever he would speak to us. (not that anyhitng would ever happen mind you, but hey, if he flirted w/ me i'd flirt back) and kq, just so you know we'll be eating there everyday this week so that we can get his schedule down:).

so i ordered "pretty cheapo", thanks for the input, man overstock is slow at getting things to you. i ordered it last week! grr.

oh and the sotw is: don't let it go to your head by fefe dobson. i loved her self titled first album and have been looking forward to a new song from her and she didn't disappoint, fefe i love thee! this amazing single is available on itunes for the low-low price of just $.99!! her first album is also available, as well as the single don't go (boys and girls) which you must get!

and i have to get up early and need to go to sleep. so until next time:

go banana, don't cha know! (wtf, apparently i'm channelling the midwest... i get it from my mother!)

5 comments:

5 By 5 said...

Poor Sheila (that's my car's name. She's named Sheila because Sheila's a whores name, lol, which is a quote from Will And Grace). At least she doesn't smeel like the shitter anymore. Thanks for cleaning her up. Sorry about the shoes, I sayed a little prayer for them, and I'd like to say they're in a better place now, but they're not.

5 By 5 said...

Edit, I look like I don't know how to speak English and I would just like to clarify, it's late and that's why all the mistakes are there. As Ralph Wiggum so eloquently put it, "Me fail English? That's Unpossible!"

It should be smell, not smeel. And said, not sayed. How embarassing.

kq said...

You are a disgrace, Vitatwin. J/K! :) Sorry I couldn't stop laughing at you when your shoe was covered in poo. And I was laughing uncontrollably again when I read your blog. Pretty hard to do, considering I was trying to be quiet in my cube. Keep the blogs a-comin'!

Y. said...

Your poor, poor shoes. *moment of silence*

Poor thing, you've had a lot of clothing/other apparel die on you recently!

ka said...

G, you need to start a clothing graveyard!