Wednesday, August 31, 2005

superficiality to return soon

a quick update:

1: i don't need surgery on my foot, apparently er docs are just asses.

2: i can finally wear normal shoes again! no more fudiculously ugly boot (thanks kq for that amazingly useful word)

3: i found the exact shoes i ruined in the "crap it all to hell #2 poo happens" this weekend at dsw and this time they were %40 off... kick ass, yes.

4: i will be posting more often, but will stick to the important things, superficiality and tv w/ some music and poo talk in there too!

5: public bathrooms are disgusting. please tell me why someone would feel the need to redecorate a stall w/ their feces? and how is it possible for them to get it on the entire underside of the seat, the back of the toilet and the wall behind it. that's talent. or a lot of taco bell. i know i won't be inviting the general public over to my place to "redecorate" my bathroom. i almost took a picture, but couldn't bring myself to. though now i wish i would have. (got to the poo talk right away didn't i?)

6: i lost 2 more pounds bring me from 187 to a grand total of 160! i think i need to post pics of the dramatic transformation... i used to be 210 in high school... i was such a cow. how did i have friends?

7: you must watch kathy griffin: my life on the d list wednesday nights at 10. i soil myself every week watching it.

8: i owe you a song of the week.... what are the kids listening to these days? who cares! i'm in love w/ my samantha mumba unreleased tracks. especially point of view. and you may want to sit down for this exciting news... those crazy russian lezzies are back, t.A.T.u. is releasing a new album soon!

9: i will never make it to work on time.

10: go go healing banana!

4 comments:

Y. said...

OMG G, I thought you had DIED! I was getting ready to send flowers, it's been that long! =)

Glad you're back!

vitamin g said...

y, i think you're my only fan left...

and i will post your tag soon, you evil tagger you!

Follow the Frog said...

I'm SO glad your back G. Especially because I too love Samanatha Mumba and T.a.T.U!!! They're not gonna get us!

Anonymous said...

Hello!!!!

I cam across your site about 2000 solgar vm and thought "wow" we are on the same track.

Have you seen 2000 solgar vm ????

I know it is a UK site, but I know they ship worldwide.

Solgar are a great company and their 2000 solgar vm is one of the best.