Wednesday, November 30, 2005

durrty girls

you gals who read my blog are naughty, wanting to hear all about my sinful sex affairs... i like that. i had a great time, it was the most interesting date i've ever been on. i just met him at his place (i brought a delightful dinner of subway!) and we were going to watch a movie... we ended up watching ellen degeneres' dvd (she's great). this of course was inbetween his roommates constantly coming into his room and interrupting. how the hell am i supposed to get any action w/ people constantly coming in and out of the room as well as needing things and such. he apologized, constantly, but i understood, he had been out of town for 2 weeks so it was his coming home, if you will. for me the chemistry was still there in person, he still made me laugh and it doesn't hurt that he's cute too. we finally ended up w/ a little alone time and well, this lady does not tell what goes on behind close doors... at least not on the internet. let's just say that while no bananas were "eaten", they may have been checked for "ripeness" *devilish grin*! and if you desire mre action than this, you'll need to wait for brokeback mountain... or just ask me when you see me in person haha! i kid, no, i don't, i'll tell you everything.

we are supposed to see aeon flux together this weekend, and by we i'm pretty sure his roommates are in there. which is fine. it takes some of the pressure off. and hopefully there will be a third date and who knows, maybe it'll last long enough for me to bring him to ml's x-mas party, that is unless of course he runs back to his ex :).

so this banana needs to head off to bed, i haven't gotten much sleep this week and i need to get better, especially now that my left eye is all irritated. i'm working w/ a lot of fur fabrics at works and i think some got in my eye and while slowly being pushed out is driving me crazy. so off to bed i go w/ dreams of ripe bananas!

go go banana's durrty girls (you know who you are and i love you for your filthiness)

1 comment:

Follow the Frog said...

I want to hear more! Does that make me one of the durrty girls? I hope he makes it to our party!