Wednesday, November 16, 2005

it's my party and i'll cry if i want to

you know it's a party when everone screams vagina and you laugh so hard you cry. i have to say that blogger bash '05 went off pretty darn good. i made out w/ a nice lamp from y (that will totally match with my new plan to redo the wood in my bedroom) and a great bottle of wine from ml (thankies new bbffs, blogger best friends forever). we enjoyed tons of food, thanks for the yummy cookies kq, the veggies sven and the chips, crackers and cheese vitatwin. we enjoyed delicious subway sandwiches, thanks subway and me! and of course a fantabulous game of taboo. i had never played before, it was rather enjoyable.

in other news, vitatwin and i saw the weirdest thing at the tower by my parents house. some guy was at one of the listening stations and broke out into a dance routine while breathing rather heavily and creepily. i looked around at first as though i was expecting to be told i was on a tv show, but alas, the guy was just a freak.

i have discovered how unfun it is to be sick and have no one to take care of you (not that rr ever really took care of me when i was sick), but it still isn't fun. especially since i discovered that not only does my freezer not work, my stove doesn't either, now i know why i'm in low income housing. no, it should be fine i hope, i just wanted some tea, is that too much to ask for?

i am feeling a bit better, need to because ka has her joint b-day bash tom evening and i wouldn't miss it for the world! plus i really want to go out this weekend, i'm thinking a gay bar saturday night! who's up for it, cause i can't go by myself, that's just creepy. it'll be great music and lots of hot guys. banana wants to get his groove on and if it ends up i ghet my groove on with someone else than so be it!

go go dancin' banana

3 comments:

Y. said...

Sorry to hear you were (are?) sick G! I am the biggest crybaby about it...

I emailed you at your work account so I'm not sure whether you got it, but let me know if you want to carpool to KA's thing (assuming nothing comes up at work tomorrow). We'll have to figure out times and stuff...and I probably won't stay that long...but I'll drive! Not a big deal if you'd rather not though.

Y. said...

P.S. Nonfunctioning fridge and stove aside, it's a lovely apartment. Hey, the electricity don't work in mine all the time and there's only hot water every other day, but it's home. =)

5 By 5 said...

The partay was a good time wasn't it? Ml and Y ares o hilarious, and of course kq and ka are fabulous, as is my sven. You banana, well, you're the host so you get the most props.

And I went with you on sat to the gay bar, sven and I had fun. Aside from having sven's friend "accidentally" burn my arm with his cigarette, it was an all around excellent time. And drunk jr is fun.