Monday, June 27, 2005

casualties, we have casualties...

yesterday was a very grimm day, i lost something very near and dear to me.

my brown levi's pants *excuse me while i fight back the tears*

everything was going fine, washed-fine, dryed-fine, iron front side-fine... then we get to the back side where the iron proceeded to melt my pants!!!! melt my pants!! omg. i loved those pants, they were only about a month old too. the poor little guy never saw it coming. and i looked so good in them too! why couldn't it be a pair of jeans, why did it have to be my brown pants that made it look like i have an ass to die for? why, why would the couture gods punish me so, what have i done to anger them? have i not belittled others for their inept fashion decisions, do i not make fun of others behind their backs (because i was raised right) on a constant unyeilding basis. i am questioning my entire faith right now.

i was totally planning on wearing them today too. i have so many cute outfits planned around those pants, they went w/ so many things. i better be able to find a replacement pair. and damn it they were hemmed to perfection. man i miss my pants.

in happier news, ka, vitatwin, sven, kq and i learned that the cast of veronica mars will be at comic-con the day we are going (yes, were are the rare breed of hot nerds) i am totally wearing my veronica is my bff shirt in hopes that veronica will indeed become my bff and we'll go shopping, solve mysteries and have an all around funtabulous time hanging around neptune.

also friday night was especially enjoyable as kq, vitatwin, jr and i went and ate at good stuff (it's good stuff!). on the way home dropping everyone off we enjoyed one of the most intellectual conversations i have had in years. the topic: pooping. who can you talk about poop w/ if not your friends? we went through all of our stories of those kids in school who wet or in the rare case craped themselves. for me it was mike sands, the place mrs. fries' kindergarten class where: the reading carpet during story time. we have found that that poor kid is remembered, first and last name forever as the kid who wet and or deficated themselves during school hours. and then daniel crapshispants (i can't remember his last name, though i know it rhymed w/ crapshispants... poor kid never hads a chance) when in the 5th grade he soiled himslef and sat it in all day till a brown spot appeared on his pants. yes, remember that kid, think of him or her fondly and be glad you weren't them.

and now that we have covered all the important things, clothes and poo i can bid you a good night.

o a a a
g b n n

4 comments:

Y. said...

I'm so sorry G. I'm a awash in a sea of misery for you and your poor hapless pants...may they rest in peace.

Y. said...

Btw, I'm sure those pants showed off your assets in all their callipygian wonder. =)

5 By 5 said...

Will there be funeral services?

GS was fun, and lived up to it's name. I'll have to take Sven there sometime.

Anonymous said...

Just reviewed your site .. couldn't fault it, but why no health food franchise?

How about looking here health food franchise ?