Monday, June 06, 2005

please cry for me argentina and sotw

ok, so i haven't posted in a couple days and i'd like to keep this daily, but i got home around 11pm most nights from work last week , midnight on the others and i had to work saturday and sunday. i wasn't really in the mood to write about my day of running around "putting out fires." jeez, all i needed was a headset. it was such hard work, please take a moment to feel sorry for me....

um, i deserve longer than that! pity me!

and as not to bore you w/ my week i'll move into this weeks sotw:

wake me up by girls aloud.

oh how i loves me girls, electropop is so much fun and this song is one of my fav's off the album "what will the neighbors say"

they are a uk band so we don't get much of their music in the states and itunes doesn't have their albums, which i find odd. they were the winners of the uk version of popstars, but unlike eden's crush (it's sad i remember that, but you know i own the cd) they had staying power and songs that are actually good. rumors are they are coming to the us soon... and if you're lukcy jr, kq and ka i'll drag you along to the concerts! woo hoo!

plus they love my peeps! how can i not love them back!

they are my new spice girls, though i will always love the spice and there is talk of a best hits album with new tracks and a reunion and a reunion tour... give me a moment i practically wet myself from the excitement.

you can check them out here at there official site as well as listen to their songs and watch their videos, enjoy!

www.girlsaloud.co.uk

go banana, go go banana
go banana, go go banana!

6 comments:

Y. said...

Sorry you're working so hard! I was beginning to believe it was only lawyers who killed themselves working 24/7, but I guess it's not. Hope you get some rest!

Follow the Frog said...

Vit G, you should try to get the song "Sweet Like Chocolate" by Shanks and Bigfoot. It's from the UK and it's super fun pop.

Y. said...

Personally, (and I'm now ashamed to admit it - but I was young and foolish then!) I loved B*witched when I was in the UK. They're like the Irish Spice Girls. With the year both M. and I spent in the UK, we have tons of fun british pop bands to share!

Follow the Frog said...

Yeah, I've got so many of those Now CD collections, full of british pop. It's great!

vitamin g said...

i love those now cds from the uk! and i too love b*witched... i ahve all their cds (singles too) yes, i truly am that sad.

and ml i am definately looking that song up, thanks for the recommendation!

and this week is much better, we actually have time to breathe, in fact a co-worker (kq) and i took in a movie during lunch. ah, when the boss is away!

Anonymous said...

bosses, actually. not just 1! but I wish KISS would just leave forever. Good riddance! And I'm still a bit peeved that CAC (crazy aunt c) ratted us out. What's THAT about?