Monday, June 20, 2005

utah is wet w/ a sotw part 1

so apprently, according to ka, i made a friend of hers in utah almost wet herself from laughing so hard! hello hi-ho-utah (that's your new name). i feel so special, i'm so glad that my blog can bring so much joy to the world. look at me i'm a humanitarian, i'm such a good person for writing this blog. this also adds to the pressure as i have to make sure that every entry is just as equally entertaining... so already you know this entry will blow.

so let's go over my weekend:

friday: left work late and went home and sat in front of the tv and watched what not to wear, avatar the last airbender... among other things i can't remember (damn equal). i love what not to wear and now there is a contest to "be stacey and clinton" or something like that. hey, i can make people feel completely insecure about themselves and then dress 'em up cute so they feel all pretty. i do it every morning to myelf already.

saturday: went into work for a while (ughh i know, but it is so much easier to get things done when no one else is there). the i went out w/ jr, ds, su, and cs. we went to bj's (hey, get your mind out of the gutter, they sell pizza, though can't say that i'd turn down what you were thinking, what tmi?) for dinner and enjoyed lots of food, way too much food, delicious none-the-less. then cs was tired so she went home and the rest of us went and saw mr and mrs smith, quite enjoyable. an all around good time. fun for the whole family, except for that two year old screaming through the previews.

we, meaning cs, jr and i made a stop at target before dinner as i needed to pick up some short socks for sunday (we'll get to it soon, just be patient). on the way out i heard someone yelling my name, well with so many adoring fans i didn't think much of it, but then it kept going, so i turned around and there was a girl i knew since i was in kindergarten, cr. i haven't seen her in a long time and she didn't even have the courtesy to tell me how amazingly fantastic i looked (i was chunky in high school, it's ok, i've accepted it and so can you). she then talked about how she is going to penn for grad school (she went to nyu for undergrad, though i have no idea what her major was). she also had a friend from nyu w/ her and by friend i do believe she ment her homo. she then preceeded to bring up a fact to this day do not remember: allegedly i was the first boy she kissed and if this alleged act did indeed happen then she was the first and last girl i kissed... so i suppose i have her to thank for "turning me".

sunday: again went into work in the morning. then proceeded to go to dizneeland w/ kq, ds and a co-worker visiting from hong kong. what can i say about the d-land... a whole lotta freaks and very little personal space. oh and at some points, d-land farted. it was an enjoyable day, what's more fun than making fun of people from out of state... sometimes it's just too easy. like i don't know why you would want to wear glitter camo, really are you hididng from the glitter police? the tooth fairy perhaps. girls, please stay away form the glitter camo, it's just a no.

now must leave cause kq is here to drag me away to pilates and i do not want to incur her wrath, it's an evil and oppressive one. i will write more later, kq is getting all kinds of cranky. see you soon! i'll also reveal this weeks sotw!! i know the suspense is killing me too. kq is soooo mad at me right now. hee hee.

5 comments:

kq said...

Damn right I was mad at you! ;) I just don't like people waiting on me is all. Although I do it all the time. But it's one of the things you love about me!

The story about the girl from Kindergarten: okay, good thing I didn't read that part at work because I just screamed really loud! Actually, i wailed "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!" and it sounded like a police siren in my apartment. :O Again, I have to say WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?! That's freakin' hilarious!!! Was she hoping for a repeat performance? Because why would she mention it at all?

Follow the Frog said...

yeah Vitamin G. I'm so glad you're posting again. My life feels complete once again. Can't wait for SOTW!

And oh yeah, my roommate and I watch what not to wear all the time. Stacey and Clinton are annoying yet addictive...what a great show.

5 By 5 said...

Ok, I have officially named the coworker of yours we went to d-land with JHK, like JFK, but not. Can you figure out what the HK is??

Y. said...

That story about the girl from Kindergarten was hilarious! Was it really so bad that you blocked it from your memory altogether? =)

vitamin g said...

look at me, vitamin g, now w/ fans!