Wednesday, June 15, 2005

dancing with myself on a side note

i don't care what anyone says i am in love with dancing with the stars, it's neat-o (sorry i am refraining from using certain words that kiss does, so bear w/ me as we travel back in time). there is drama, suspense, laughing, crying, and great clothes. plus it really makes you want to dance (note that i said want to, not actually physically engage in the act of). i love it and i am looking forward to hit me baby one more time tomorrow. i love tv.

people who don't watch tv are weird, no offense, you just are.

on a side note, the atm at my work jipped me 20 bucks, wtf. no, seriously wtf. what the hell are you supposed to do when that happens? well, what i did was to proceed to count the money in front of the camera and say to it as i shook my head "not 200 dollars" then i wrote a note and dropped it into the deposit box. b*itches better give me my money.

and then, after working out w/ka, kq and i went to mcdonald's to get fruit and yogurt parfaits, they're only 3 points! and what happens, they're out of the large and i have to settle for snack size. i was like what do i do w/ this. it is seriously the tiniest thing ever. not that it isn't cute as a button, but c'mon.

and on another side note, there are some super boring blogs out there. i decide to try the "next blog" button and was taken to a genital herpes blog, that's right, each day some fact is posted. how fun. i also came across several website advertisements built into blogs it's good to know spam is truly everywhere.

so thank you to those whose blogs i read for entertaining me.

7 15 2 1 14 1 14 1 (that's go banana in numerical form, boo yah!)

6 comments:

Follow the Frog said...

hey banana. Funny stories! I LOVE TV too. Sucks about your ATM. I always wondered about whether that kind of thing ever happened and what I would do. It never crossed my mind to write a note and count the money in front of the camera...you're very resourceful.

Y. said...

I concur with Em. I think your strategy was brilliant! =)

vitamin g said...

too bad the credit union said i have to take it up w/ my bank... now i have to file some fraud report. great, just what i want to do this weekend, paper work. i am over come w/ joy.

but thanks for the kind words, i thought it was rather clever myself!

kq said...

what if that woman behind us really DID get an extra 20 bucks from the ATM. :O really sorry about the fraud report. Really sucks. But hey, we get to go to Disneyland on Sunday! :D

5 By 5 said...

Speaking of boring blogs, check out mine! You think your life is boring, at least you get people to read yours. My life is so pathetic no one will even give me a pity comment, lol.

And I've come to enjoy Dancing w/ the stars as well, and you know how mom said she thought it was the stupidest thing ever? well, her and C almost called in and voted for Rachel Hunter! I was all, "Worst show ever huh?" lol.

And thanks to kq I have a fun new saying for us: "Vita-twin powers activate!" Now we're superheroes, yay!! Well, as soon as we figure out what our powers are . . .

kq said...

Vitatwin, you can be the Twin of Fluids! (Ask G to explain) I'll go read your blog and comment.