Thursday, June 09, 2005

oops! i don't have a title

yes, i know i missed a day, i'd like to take a moment to apologize to all of my fans eagerly waiting for the newest post. :P

so, i finished cleaning my cube yesterday and i rearranged some things and i love the the new layout. i totally thought of ml's post about re-arranging her room and not being able to sleep because she liked it so much because i got nothing done today other than admiring how beautiful my new layout is.

it's the sad things in life that bring me joy.

during the day i think of things i want to talk about in my blog, however thanks to the effects of equal (the blue packet sweetner) i have lost my short term memory (though i continue to love and use equal, however splenda is quite delicious as well, i enjoy my drinks w/ chemicals!). i need to start writing down my amazingly interesting topics.

today, i did go to lunch with ka, kq and sw (who moved from our group a while ago, but ka moved into her group so we've come back to all be in the same circle of cool people again). it was great to see her and she'll be joining kq and i in our pilates class. yay!

ooo i remembered my topic! *claps hands in excitement*

so last night one of the reasons i didn't make a blog entry was tv (ok so it was really the only reason) i found two new shows i love. one happens to be on tonight (i had caught the repeat of it on bravo last night), hit me baby one more time. what a great idea! singers/groups of the 80s come back and sing their biggest hit and then a hit from today. it's fabulous because it is great to see those bands again and you can see who's doing good and who's not! like tiffany (i think we're alone now), she's doing great and has an awesome voice. cece penniston (finally) looks younger now than she did back then. and then there was flock of seagulls (i ran) not looking so hot (or sounding that hot for that matter) but me, i'm one who enjoys trainwercks (i.e. love, love, LOVE britney's chaotic!) there was also another band i can't remember the name, but they sang working for the weekend (found out it was loverboy). and arrested development was on as well. now when their song came out i was fairly young, i remember having the cd and listening to it over and over again. now, i don't really know why i liked it. i mean it was fine, but i just couldn't get into it again. tonight's episode has vanilla ice! i had his cd, knew every song and totally had a crush on him, though at the time i didn't really know that, all i know is i liked it when he didn't wear a shirt under his giant puffy jacket *fans self*. he's not quite as dreamy now though. whattya going to do... makes plan to build a time machine and travel back and get "hot" vanilla ice to fall in love with me, but make sure not to run into myself as i wouldn't want the time space continuum (sp?) to implode).

the second show is called dancing with stars (or dancing w/ the stars) either way it's so good. i don't care if i am the only person watching, i love it! i was so happy when trista (from the bachelorette) was dropped (each week a team of a celeb, well sorta celeb, and a pro dancer are let go if they have the lowest points based on a combo of the judges points and votes from the home audience). i hate her, she is so annoying, bye biyotch. i don't know why i am so enthralled with it. it could be the riduclous, but amazingly designed outfits, the cool dance shoes, the beauty of the dancing or the hope that one of the stars will screw up and knock/drop/trip their partner and listen to the live audience gasps of horror! one can dream.

and since i only have a 1/2 hour before hit me baby one more times comes on i need to have some food! go and watch it for yourself, it's great!

g
o

b
a
n
a
n
a

i wonder how many different ways i can come up w/ signing off, hmm. i'm doing good so far. hey look i just gave myself a new challenge for every day! go me.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh NO, you did NOT just say you had a crush on Vanilla Ice!!! I can no longer be your friend, G, I just can't. I can't look at you the same way as before. Well, I CAN, but it'll be in between the tears of laughter. ;)

Follow the Frog said...

i also watch hit me baby one more time! I love Tiffany. I had a cat named after her. And I was a real fan because I even liked her second album. And i mean that literally. I have her album. still. ; )

I really wanted to watch that dancing show too. Darn! I missed it. I should TiVO it next week.

Also, good job on the challenge. As you may know, I am pro-challenges. They make things fun.

Go banana
ML

P.S. I TOTALLY get the I-love-my-new-layout-so-i-can't-sleep/work-thing! Yippee for your organized office.

Follow the Frog said...

oh, by album i meant a RECORD. You know, one of thoset old-fashioned shiny black round things.

Y. said...

Yay! New post. (Even if does involve Vanilla Ice). =) Did you catch him on The Surreal Life, that show where they put former B-listers in a house together? I actually never watched it, but read about it on Television without Pity (I LOVE that site) and he sounded like a walking nightmare.

Anonymous said...

TWoP is the BEST. A tangent off of that: G, you gotta plug Veronica Mars. It starts again this coming Tuesday!

5 By 5 said...

Veronica will actually be on twice a week, as she is on Tuesdays at 9 and Wednesdays at 9, as that will ber her new time in the fall.

I'm dissapointed in Hit Me One More Time only because in the UK version, the winner goes on to defend their title, so it's more fun that way, instead of just having a charity get some money.

Hello vitamin g and kq, i know where you guys live and what you do! Do you know who I am? hint hint . . . I'm Veroinica's BFF!

Anonymous said...

Hi! You might know me as CS on KA's blog or Babydoll on ML's blog. I am the ultimate Vanilla Ice fan. I always request Ice Ice Baby out at the clubs, which is actually quite frequent. As the song comes on I jump up and down frantically and do my best Vanilla Ice impersonation singing ALL of the words! Ice Ice Baby is my all-time favorite song and I'm not ashamed to admit it!

Only super cool people love and appreciate Vanilla Ice :)

Go Banana